At Inspiring Minds Child Care and Kindergarten, our teaching style and learning programs are tailored to suit every child’s stage of development. With a focus on cultivating a love of learning, we aim to promote positive learning outcomes for all children to support their unique potential.
We have specific learning outcomes for nursery, toddler and preschool age children provided by experienced and qualified early childhood teachers and educators. We comply with the curriculum requirements of the Australian Early Years Learning Framework and are informed by internationally recognised best practice, including the Reggio Emilia approach.
Our educational curriculum is enhanced through age-appropriate activities including:
- Language and literacy
- Learning skills
- Health and wellbeing
- Problem solving
- Art and music
- Science and technology
- Caring for our planet
- Cultural appreciation
At Inspiring Minds Child Care and Kindergarten we create beautiful childcare environments and learning spaces for children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Nursery Programs (0 to 15 months)
- Toddler Programs (15 months to 2 years)
- Junior Kindergarten Programs (2 to 3 years)
- Kindergarten Programs (3 to 5 years)
- Before and After School Care Programs (6 to 12 years)
- Vacation Care (6 to 12 years)
Love of Learning
We recognise the pivotal role that you play in your child’s early development and learning style. We will spend time with you to understand your child’s usual routine, approach to learning and social development.
Our wonderful educators are engaged in an ongoing process of:
- Understanding your child’s strengths and interests through observing and interacting with them, and your family.
- Creating inspiring teaching experiences to develop your child’s skills and knowledge to their full potential.
- Evaluating the learning outcomes for your child to inform further planning and keep you updated on changes and progress.
Going the Extra Mile
Today’s children are living with a range of computing devices that they use every day. Research shows that intentional and developmentally-appropriate use of technology can support and enhance learning and development.
At Inspiring Minds Child Care and Kindergarten, we have carefully integrated technology into the learning experiences. Developmentally-appropriate use of technology for short periods of time can support children’s learning and development, as part of the multi-faceted learning experience at Inspiring Minds Child Care and Kindergarten.